Creamy Tuscan Chicken
26 November 2019
Creamy sun dried tomato sauce served over seared chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts,
(each cut in half lengthways)
Drizzle olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 small mushrooms, sliced
3 handfuls fresh spinach leaves
1 handful fresh basil, chopped
150g Sun-dried tomatoes, drained
300ml low salt chicken stock
2 tablespoons low fat crème fraiche
1. Start by seasoning the chicken with LoSalt and black pepper
on both sides.
2. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and sear
the seasoned chicken on both sides for 5-6 mins to gain colour.
Then remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Next add the sliced onion and minced garlic to the same pan.
Saute for 4-5 mins. Next add the sliced mushrooms, chopped sundried
tomatoes, spinach and basil.
4. Now add the low salt chicken stock and cook for 4-6 minutes
until the spinach is wilted.
5. Next turn the heat down a little and add the crème fraish and
6. Pop the cooked chicken back into the sauce and simmer away for
4-5 mins until everything is piping hot and the sauce has reduced a
7. Serve hot with extra veggies!